1. What is your check-in policy? The Augusta Guest House is a contactless check-in hotel. Upon final payment of your reservation, you will receive an email that includes a link to complete contactless check-in. Follow the instructions and you will receive a passcode to access the front and back doors of the Guest House as well as your guest suite.
2. What time is check-in? Your private contactless check-in code becomes active at 3:00 PM on your day of arrival. Because the Augusta Guest House is a contactless facility, we strongly recommend you complete the check-in process prior to 8:00 PM to ensure if you have any issue someone is available to assist you.
3. What is your Check-out policy? Check-out is at 11:00 AM.
4. Do you allow late arrivals? Late Arrivals after 9:00pm require advance notification and arrangements to be provided. Because the Augusta Guest House is a contactless facility, we strongly recommend you complete the check-in process prior to 8:00 PM to ensure if you have any issue someone is available to assist you.
5. Where is the Augusta Guest House located within Augusta, Kentucky? The Augusta Guest House is located 150 ft from Main Street in Augusta and one block from Riverside Dr that has sweeping views of the Ohio River. We are conviently situated so that while you stay in Augusta you can walk to all points of interest.
6. Is smoking allows at the Augusta Guest House? Smoking is not allowed in the hotel or the guest suites. A $500 per day cleaning fee will be charged if guests are found to be smoking.
7. Does the Augusta Guest House charge a damage deposit? No, however, any damages, stolen or broken items occurring during the stay will be the full financial responsibility of the guest including anyone traveling with the guest. Any special additional cleanup as a result of damages caused by the guest will be charged to the credit card provided at time of reservation.
8. Do you serve breakfast? No, we do not serve breakfast. Coffee, tea, and a snack assortment are available.
9. Do you charge for parking? Complimentary parking is provided behind the hotel or guest can use street parking directly in front of the hotel.
10. Do you offer any discounts? We offer a 10% military discount.
11. Do all guest suites have private bathrooms? Yes, all suites have private bathrooms.
12. What is your cancellation policy? Please email us 14 days prior to arrival or the full reservation amount will be collected. In the event you have a whole house booking a 90-day cancellation policy is applicable or the full reservation amount will be collected. If you cancel your reservation for any reason a $25 cancellation fee will be collected.
13. Do you allow whole house bookings? Yes, we allow whole house bookings to ensure a more private guest experience for your event or wedding. Please email or call us to enquire more about whole house bookings. A special cleaning fee of $500 will be charged as part of a whole house booking.